There has been a flurry of changes in the Banking Delivery Channels over the last 2 centuries in India. ATM (Automated Teller Machine) is one such initiative. The number does not compare favourably with the ratio of number of ATMs to the population in developed countries. The ATMs are predominantly deployed in Tier I & Tier II centres. Muthoot aims to expand the number of ATMs and its reach to Tier III to Tier VI cities as part of financial inclusion.
Muthoot Finance has a long-standing commitment towards financial inclusion. Having a dominant presence across India with a branch network of over 4300 branches, we are on track to spread our ATM network nationally. By strategically setting-up White Label ATMs (WLAs) in urban, semi-urban and rural areas, we aim to enable Indians to have easy-access to cash, as well as extend financial empowerment to them. Muthoot Finance Limited is one among the first few Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) to launch WLAs in India
With ‘Muthoot ATM’, we aim to provide and offer the latest solutions and services to enhance our customers’ day-to-day banking experience.
- Cards of all banks are accepted
- All type (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay etc.) of cards are accepted
- No extra charges levied to the user
- Facility of Pin Change is available
- Facility of mini statement with last 10 transactions
- Prompt and efficient service with least down time
- User friendly, even to the people with special needs
These White Label ATMs will be interconnected with the entire ATM network in the country and the customers of all banks can transact permitted business with the cards issued by their bankers through the White Label ATMs.