About Muthoot iWill
Muthoot Securities have launched its wealth succession services with the name and style of “iWill” in association with Willjini.com, India’s leading succession services portal based at Mumbai with a team of Lawyers, Company Secretaries and Chartered Accountants offering online and offline services as per Indian laws.
“iWill” offers Online Will Writing for Indians and NRIs as well as Offline customized succession services.
Features of “iWill”
- It is now possible to write your Will in just 30 minutes
- No Calls, No visits, No Hassles
- Three simple steps – Register at “iWill”, make payment, fill details to get your Will online
- As per Indian Laws, 100% Confidential
- NRIs can now make a separate will for their assets in India.
How It Works
Process to avail Online Will Writing service:
1. Free Registration at www.muthootiwill.com
2. Get Login and Password details at your registered email ID
3. Make payment online with credit/debit card or net banking
4. Get access to the Will writing application. Fill in details including all personal and family details, information of your assets and wishes, as per your convenience. It hardly takes 30 minutes; however you have a time frame of 60 days to fill in all details.
5. "Preview" your Will, click the option 'Generate' and get your Will in a word format at your registered email ID
6. Print and sign in the presence of two witnesses. No stamp paper or registration is required for an Indian Will. Your Will is done – be sure to keep it safe.
7. Non Resident Indians (NRIs) also can create Will in the same manner except that 'Only India based assets' should be included.
Process to avail Offline Will Writing service
1. Walk-in to any of the MUTHOOT FINANCE BRANCHES.
2. Register for the service by providing details. You are also required to pay the fee.
3. A link will be sent to your email inbox with Login and Password details.
4. Click on the link and follow the steps 4 to step 6 as mentioned in the 'Online process' explained above. In this case you can skip step 3 since you have already made payment through the Muthoot Finance Branch.
- Standard Will: Rs.4000 + GST.