BUYING & SELLING OF ALL MAJOR CURRENCIES
With simplified foreign exchange services, we provide our customers with the power to
travel anywhere in the world with little to worry about currency availability. Muthoot
Exchange offers hassle-free currency exchange services that are provided at competitive
rates. Since we deal in all of the major currencies like the Euro, US Dollar, British Pound and
Japanese Yen, our exchange services are useful for a wide array of avid travellers.
Muthoot Forex services are executed strictly as per the guidelines of the RBI. We also
undertake agreements with hotels, resorts, travel agencies, hospitals, and emigration as
well as student consultants for sale/purchase of Forex.
Muthoot Foreign Exchange offers the following forex services:
- Purchase & Sale of Foreign Currencies.
- Sales & Encashment of Travel Cards.
- Outward Remittances for Family/Personal maintenance.
- Inward Money Transfers.
Highlights of our services:
- Competitive & attractive exchange rates
- Minimum Handling charges
- Minimum time to send money abroad.
- Ideal for last minute emergencies
- 4500 + Locations.
Foreign Exchange released for all the below purposes:
- Private visits
- Remittance by tour operators / travel agents to overseas agents / principals / hotels
- Business travel
- Fee for participation in global conferences and specialized training,
- Remittance for participation in international events / competitions (towards training,
sponsorship and prize money)
- Film shooting,
- Medical treatment abroad
- Disbursement of crew wages
- Overseas education
- Remittance under educational tie up arrangements with universities abroad
- Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad and additional
score sheets for GRE, TOEFL, etc.
- Employment and processing, assessment fees for overseas job applications
- Emigration and emigration consultancy fees
- Skills / credential assessment fees for intending migrants
- Visa fees
- Processing fees for registration of documents as required by the Portuguese / other
- Registration / subscription / membership fees to International Organisations.
- Maintenance to close relatives
- Gift remittance
- Repatriation of sale proceeds of ancestral assets by NRIs