- Gold Loan
- Money Transfer
- Mutual Funds
Notice To Customers
CUSTOMERS ARE HEREBY INFORMED THAT
1. Our Company (Muthoot Finance Limited), has discontinued its White Label ATM operations, with effect from 01.06.2020 and surrendered the License issued by the Reserve Bank of India in this regard. Accordingly, our Company is no longer operating any White Label ATM.
The General Public is advised not to believe or act on any misrepresentation made by any person/entity, contrary to the above position. We shall not be liable or responsible for any claim and/or loss, arising on account of such misrepresentation(s), if any.
2. Cash remittance of ₹2,00,000/- and above will not be accepted by us for repayment of loan as per Section 269ST of Income Tax Act, 1961.
3. Customers receiving any loan for deposit of ₹2,00,000/- or more in cash is violation of Section 269SS of Income Tax Act, 1961.
4. Remittance for investment in mutual funds should be made only by way of account payee crossed cheque / demand draft in favour of "Muthoot Securities Limited".
5. Subscription for NCD of our company should be made only by way of account payee crossed cheque / demand draft favouring "escrow account-Muthoot Finance Limited-NCD Issue".
6.Integrated Ombudsman Scheme for NBFC Can be viewed here.