- Gold Loan
- Gold Coin
- Money Transfer
- Mutual Funds
Steps to apply for a PAN card online:
Meta: Steps to apply for a PAN Card online. These steps guide to apply for a PAN Card online in 10 easy steps.
- Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department of India: https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
- Click on the "Apply for New PAN" link on the homepage.
- Select the "Category" as "Individual" and click on "Continue."
- Fill in your personal details such as name, date of birth, and email address, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of date of birth.
- Review and confirm the details you have entered and click on "Submit."
- Pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt with a 15-digit acknowledgement number.
- Track the status of your PAN application using the acknowledgement number.
- Once your PAN application is approved, you will receive the PAN card by post at the address provided in the application.
It is important to note that you need to have a valid mobile number and email address to apply for a PAN card online. You will also need to have scanned copies of your documents ready to be uploaded during the application process.
Also Read: Online Pan Card Application Process
To know more about PAN Application Process Click Here.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *